Wednesday 25 May 2011

Outfit of the Day (no. 2!)

Here's some quick and quite bad photos I snapped before running out the door this morning, I was in a rush, because I wanted to catch my manager before he left. You see, I resigned this morning! I have a new job at an Aussie fashion store that I love, which will give me an income while I do a 6 month certificate at a local TAFE. I accidently did a take on the stereotypical lecturer outfit: tweed shorts and crazy knit which actually has suede elbow patches! Excuse my silly face in the first pic...

I don't normally wear a white rectangle on my face, but I'm still a bit nervy about putting my face on here! I tried to get my black bag and leggings in, but they sort of just turned into a black patch. You can see gold Crystal Baby sitting next to Maybelline Baby Lips in the foreground. I was wearing my usual taupe lace up boots from Target. I wanted these shorts so much, and I'm glad I found a practical way to wear them in winter. This is such a comfy outfit too, and surprisingly cozy.

Breakdown: Target leggings, Dotti shorts (on sale right now!) Kookai top, Diva pendant, Zara knit (bought overseas).

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, I love your outfit! You look stylish and comfortable, this look is definitely something you'd see in a magazine. <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That's such a massive compliment :)

    ReplyDelete