Saturday 11 June 2011

Aren't they cute?
I wasn't keen on brogues for a long time, but this nudey-pink leather pair with pretty weaving detail stole my heart. They were more expensive than what I normally buy, but I was good and laybuyed them which was a huge test of patience for me. Luckily, I'll get a lot of wear out of them since I've decided they'll be my new work shoes. They're nice and cushy and the leather should mould around my foot after a few wears. Such a nice change from my old, scruffy flour-encrusted trainers I wore to my old job! I even like the pretty bag with rope handles they came in:

Wittner shoes are always so beautiful. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope working a few stores away from a Wittner that not only sells the new stock but is an outlet for all the old-season stock too. My poor purse is whimpering already...

No comments:

Post a Comment